Tuesday, April 13, 2004

You know the contact I had in Bali.... the matahari of a sorts.... the one that I lost contact.... Yes I got contacted again just briefly.... At least I know that She is still there doing her job as the other half of my dear friend who is a Boss of a sort in a hospitality industry there...... I am indeed relief to get connected to her again and hope that she would continue to furnished me with her amazing adventure story as a matahari in that far away places.... one thing that I know for sure is that she is having a great time living like the rich and famous...... We just could only dream to live like one but she is really living like one...And being paid to do just that.....Some people are just born lucky..... Well that is life and as for me I just pretend to be one whenever I stayed at our condo in Malacca..... It is a really nice place with swimming pool and a beach just about two hundred meter away.... and not far from this condo of ours live my dear friend who hobby is boating in open sea and fish all days... He have a few seafaring boat and love to go to the sea and enjoys angling.... The last time I was at his house in Malacca, we really had a great dinner of fish that he just caught the day before.... It taste great and We did enjoy that sumptuous dinner prepared by his dear wife.... A charming lady who love to cook...... Well that is life... Some people love to fish, some love to be rich and famous and me I love to toy around with my vintage Volvo...... Crazy old man you might say..... Well we in this golden age had work real hard from our youth and now that the children have grown up and have kids of their own.... it is time that people like us enjoy life with hobby that only people like us understand to appreciate.... Some of my friends love to play golf, some just love to chat at the coffee shop every morning.... Some just love to wonder to the rural area in search of some peace of mind..... Well there are all sorts of people in the world.... I guess that what's makes this world of ours interesting....We old folks have our own way of passing our time and try to enjoy the life in this golden age.....As time passes by.....Thing began to changes.... I am not that sure for the better of not..... I hope it is for the better.....So that the future generations would inherit a better world ....... After that short message from my matahari in Bali... I have as yet to receive her report of the happening in that part of the world.... In the meantime let all find something to do and contribute to making this world a better place to live and enjoy life..... Oh! Ya!....Eh! What has happen to my friend that live in the California desert who had sold her house and move to another place.... I have not heard from her for quite sometime already....Hi Mary....How are you doing... I hope you get to read this blog and let me know where have you settle now.... I hope that you and Leo are in the best of health..... We are all OK here.... Would be glad to get some news from your end....... Take care......

No comments: