Monday, April 26, 2004

Well it look like the virus is still somewhere there, I am determine to get rid of it all.... It would take some time...... As for the email front.... Great I just received an email from that lady at the huge petroleum company..... She has not replied to my mail.... I thought that the virus had sent it elsewhere..... I just want a confirmation and she did received my mail and had been procrastinating on it for days...... Well life is like that and we human sometime just are too lazy to do things, knowing very well that it affect other.....Like this email.... I just want a reply, even if it is just a computer generated reply, saying that one had received the mail.... That life would be better..... Well some people are too busy.... Chasing the rainbow..... Or I just do not understand anymore.... Money.... Well I believe some of these people had plenty of it already...... And are not spend enough of it..... Maybe position in the organization.... You might think that you are due for promotion..... But then you have the boss.... And if he or she think that you are not up to it..... then you just stay put and do your job... Do not be frustrated about it..... Life is like that...... Like you want to get married and when at last at an almost golden age you get married to someone you 'love' and settled down..... And at that age you think that you both should not have children.... And to me what is marriage without children.....Some couple just could not have children..... One way is to adopt one and if you have the money then there are science and technology to see that you get an offspring.... In the case of the person I had in mind, surely she had the money in the world to do just that and have children.... But maybe she forgot that having offspring is a biological process only this species could do..... The man just could not do it alone.... Have a nice day.....

No comments: