Friday, April 02, 2004

Surprise!!.. What a surprise when I am told that one of my article in my Blog was put on a front page of an internet newspaper dated the thirty first of March The World Star Gazette. It is indeed an honor to have been selected.... A reward that is priceless.... Thanks to the editor of this Newspaper for selecting the article for the world to read.... It is my hope that whatever I wrote in my Blog, would in anyway contribute to the well being of everyone that read my blog.... For thoughts are just useless if it is not share with others...... So again I am indeed grateful to the editorial board of this Newspaper for reading my Blog and found an article that is worth the front page status.... Thanks again.... You people really makes my day..... Thanks again friends....It is indeed an honor, for me writing my thoughts is a hobby that I love and hope that it would contribute to a better life for all...... For we on this blue planet are one global village and for us to live in peace and enjoy life, we should share whatever we could includes our thoughts....... I know many people read my blog from time to time and I am happy that they do.... It is the same with me, from time to time I do visit as many of other people's blogs as possible... And did enjoy reading it...... To me, like I have said many time before.... the blog is a Godsend tool for us to put our thoughts in writing for the world to read..... Thanks Blogger for providing this tool for us to use and contribute and at the same time enjoy doing it..... To all those bloggers, let us continue to contribute to the blogger world and share our thought through this new media, the cybersphere..... For cyberspace is a wonderful place to be, where political boarder ceased to exist and our world continue to become small... A village.... A global village that we share together.....

No comments: