Thursday, March 11, 2004

Well at last I have manage to add a musical background to my blog, thanks to Power Web Music.com for providing this music code... it is always nice to have music as a background while one read..... for music has since being part of Me as far as I could remember..... I listen to music while I work, I drive and even when I relax I listening to great music..... I love song too.... but I guess song would not be appropriate to be a background for a blog.... I hope my reader love this musical instrumental by the famous Ayumi Hamasaki. Entitle M - a piano instrumental.... I believe the world would be a dull place to live without music and we all should thanks all those talented people that contribute so much to makes our live so beautiful with music...... For a sound to be turn into great music... It take many hours of patience and creative thinking and only those that have being chosen to do so would be able to create and deliver good music and song.... I believe these talented people are Godsend and they are indeed special people.... To all those great musician I salute you all with Thanks for making our live so beautiful......

No comments: