Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Great.... I just got a reply from my friend Alex..... Alexander is his name.... Well there is a story to tell about this reply..... It look like the email from Alex is dated long ago.... No... Not from period of that Alexander the Great..... That Alex that plunder the world and plant his seeds everywhere and now you see those green, blue eyes beauties in the middle east and the Indian sub continent, like Afghanistan, Iran..... No.... Not that long ago.... It just dated Sunday the second of January, the year two thousand..... Remember the day after the whole world was gear for the Y2K disasters, the world was supposed to stop and all other tales about the end of the world..... But it did not come to that and we all enjoyed ushering in the New century with great celebration all over the globe and forgot for a while that warning of the Y2K..... Well we human are always lucky.... We survived and now we are in the year two zero, zero four..... but I think something did happen to my friend Alex computer...... or it was just a glitch.... Anyway as the story goes.... When I open my email this morning I saw two new email, so I open the page and to my dismay found only one mail in the inbox page...... After reading this mail, which is not from Alex.... I still see there is a notice for another mail.... but there was non in the inbox page..... Funny.... What has happen to my computer..... So I sign off and then return back to the same page and sure enough, it show that I had another mail.... But again there is no email in the inbox page.... What is wrong...... So I start thinking hard, for something like this did happen before...... I search all the inbox pages and after searching about two hundreds letters.... at the bottom, the last entry.... I found this email from my friend Alex..... Oh! What a relief...... There set in bold a reply from my friend Alex.... I open the mail and sure enough found the reason why this email is put as the last entry in my inbox..... To the computer it is an old email... according to the date [the second of January, two zero zero zero] I guess the computer was smart and just did what is right..... or was my computer stupid or rather naive.... I am not that sure..... Well Alex.... I think our computer are naive.... but then they were just doing their work as has been programmed to do..... So if they are not naive..... then what!!..... Smart!!!!..... Well I am confused now, but then lucky I am not a computer.... I am a human that can think on my own and analyzed the situation and act up with fact..... I did search and eventually found that Alex's email was 'send' four years ago..... How come.... I have just came to know this Alex just this year.... Not four years ago...... so the right answer here is that our computer just did what it has been told to do.... That and just that...... Alex's computer send a letter dated four years ago and my computer recognizing it is four years old, decided to place it as the last message on my inbox list..... I guess my computer is smart... and so is Alex's computer..... Well again I am confused.... Smart or Naive..... I am not that sure anymore..... Well Alex are you!!!...... Anyway it make interesting story.... Just like the story of the Alexander the Great.... What is so great about this young chap that plunder and rape the world at that period of our history... I guess the good is that we could now see beautiful green and blue eyes of the Afghanistan and Iranian beauties..... Alex I believe we all would love to have those green or blue eyes beauties in Malaysia.. but then at that time our part of the world are largely uninhabited... so there is no reason for this Alexander to conquered this mosquito infested region of the world..... If Alexander had come here, then Malaysian do not have to wear colored contact lens to get green or blue eyes.... It would be a natural one like those in Afghanistan and Iran.......Too bad..... We have to stick to what we have..... I believe that Asian eyes are as beautiful and great as ever... I guess that is why we Asian fall in love with Asian ladies..... because of their eyes and not because of their skin...... Otherwise how do we explain all the mix up marriage in our great society..... And with it come better genes..... A new generation of Malaysian, truly a mix race society.... campur... like the nasi campur [mixed rice] or the ABC [Air Batu Campur] colorful ice mix]...... Being one myself.... I know we are more superior then the one that is not campur... See our great leader Dr.M and now Pak Lah.... campur punyu orang... Better genes makes better people .... That's Malaysian.....Truly Asian... As the advertisement goes......

No comments: