Tuesday, March 16, 2004

He must be really busy, my friend who has just got a job in Bali..... It is said that he now work fourteen hours a day...... Well I guess if you love your job then time is not that important to remember, I have done that before when I was working..... I work all day not caring about the time and I enjoy every minutes of my working life...... Of course if you put a good input you would surely get a good output as well..... Then I retired and ever since have been enjoying life with no care for time....I guess that is the reward for the doing the job well...... Since He left for Bali I have not got any message from him, even an email, although I have written a few direct to him, but so far did not get any reply..... I guess he is damn busy and could not find the time to reply to my email...... Well what can you do when one is busy with work and have no time for other things...... But then I remember we have twenty four hours a day and it is one thousand four hundred and forty minutes and surely one could spare a few minutes on the internet.... Like replying to email... But then since it is not that important and the work is more important then spending a few minutes is not important at all...... Well that is life.... You can only advise friends but you cannot make them do.... It is their privilege and the time is their to do what they like..... Anyway I wish him luck in his new job, which at this age I would not want to venture...... For I believe in my strength and knowing that I no longer have the youth energy, that I use to have, to do a great job... Greater, I would prefer that the young be doing the job now and we old folks should just retired away and enjoy life.......... I know why my friend need the job now and I believe that this is a Godsend job for him to get going or is there a hidden agenda for him in this Job... I believe it is so.... For as we grew old many things happen and because we now have more time and wisdom.... We began to analyzed thing and voila!!.... There is a message there and we soon feel great..... And thanks God for all the great life that we get to enjoy now.... or...... Perhaps it is just a simple..... Like to contribute his knowledge to the younger generations in his work place..... But then do not forget that " when you drink from a cup........." Well I have talk about this philosophy before.... So if you want to know what I am talking about.... Do read this aspect in my posting the other day.....

No comments: