Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Angel.....

"Angels are aspects of God that touch us in mysterious and subtle ways and on many levels of the mind. They are divine messengers of God that can transform our attitudes, change our thought patterns and renew our ideals if we open ourselves to their heedings."

- Harvey Humann

I believe in Angels...I do believe that an Angle is always there taking care of me....I just know that...Many times as I journey on, on my journey of life, whenever I really got stuck and just could not find a solution to a given problem...All of a sudden I got the feeling of not to worry, a sorts of a confidence..That come in an instance...And eventually got a solution to the problems and that make me real happy and satisfied and thanks God for the blessing.. All my lives I have these feeling of often being help from an unseen hand, whether in my jobs or just in some normal way...I would try to relate these stories from time as I go by....In the mean time, friends enjoy living and always be good and do good to others...We all live in one world, an island of a sort. Like any island we all could make this island a wonderful place to live and enjoy life if we cooperate...This island that we call the blue marble, is the only home we have..to share...So lets share it and continue to enjoy life as we journey on....

No comments: