Saturday, February 28, 2004

Weekend come fast nowadays.... It was different when you are working..., time passes very slowly... the weekend would seem rather far away..... I guess when you are looking for the days and time, it take it sweet time to move.... For time is relative... If you relate time to an event or a particular hours, then you relate time.... thus time seem to move slowly.... but now after retirement and you control time and time is always at you command.... When You just do not care about time, that is when it passes by fast..... Like this morning I had a meeting with a friend for breakfast of the usual teh tarik and tosei..... while having the breakfast or rather a sort of a tea break drink and snack..... We chat and time seem to pass fast...... We finished having the snack and went for a drive to another part of the city to meet another friend.... And then back to where I park my car at Ampang Point and then we went to have another drinks and to continue our chat again.... the subjects ranging from blogging, a little of politic and other things that come to our mind at that time..... in that moment a young lady.... Smile and say that she knew me somewhere and could not place it..., It was the same with me.... At this age it takes time to recollect.... We chat and slowly the memory began to filter back in small pieces..... It is like that when one's ages, one thence to forget the most recent events but would remember very clearly of past events, especially those that happen during your childhood days...... Well I tried hard to recollect but the recollection was rather slow unlike her, being young her memory was surely more sharper then me and perhaps could recollect faster, otherwise she would not have greet me.... I thanks her for remembering me and we chat and she gave me her card, and scribble her cell phone number on it and I told her that we would communicate by the email..... She smile and we parted..... Soon we, lyas and Me, realized that it is already two in the afternoon.... What a day..... I went out meeting my friend at nine thirty in the morning and now it is already afternoon..... Time just passed fast when we do not take notice of it.... Lyas, my friend that I met this morning had other things to do.... so we parted and promise to meet some other time.... Saturday.. Ampang Point, our shopping Mall were full of people.... It is like that on weekend.... and car parks was full.....The weather was fine with the usual blue sky.... It surely would be a great weekend for those people that had to work all days of the week.... the weekend is the days that most people waited for..... to be with their families and love one, to go on a picnic or just to lays around to while the freedom of the weekend.... As for me weekend and weekdays remain the same, it is all my days of 'rest'.... Well that is retirement.... Days and Time are at our command to enjoy......

No comments: