Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Beautiful day at the Pavilion...

It was a Saturday 10th May. May spouse wanted to get a gift at the Pavilion so to avoid driving in the rain which usually happens in the afternoon we decided to go early, just before lunch. I drove the Honda taking the old road toward Bukit Bintang. Since it was a Saturday the traffic was not that high and it was pleasant to drive. After a few minutes’ drive we got to Jalan Tun Razak and then after the traffic light I turn into Jalan Bukit Bintang. As I drive on I notice there are many detour sign placed on the road so I just follow the direction indicated and soon found myself on an unfamiliar road. For that few minutes could not recall where I am driving. Luckily my spouse could remember and she said that we are now on Jalan Imbi. It a parallel road with Jalan Bukit Bintang but we just could not get to the Pavilion using this road. There is nothing I could do but just to follow the detour sign and eventually saw a familiar road that may lead us to Jalan Bukit  Bintang. So I just drive on following the signage and eventually came out at Jalan Bukit Bintang but passed the Pavilion. I then drive on and try to find a way to get into the parking lot of the Pavilion. Eventually found a signage saying Jalan Raja Chulan. I follow the signage and got into the road and after making a wrong entry at the delivery area I eventuality got into the parking area. I parked my car and we went up to the mall. As it was already lunch time we decided to have lunch first before going shopping. We browse along the many food stalls at the food court and decided to enjoy the Young Tow Foo as in the image above. It was indeed a delicious dish and we did enjoy that simple lunch. After enjoying the lunch we went for a walk looking for an outlet to buy the gift. After going around and got what we wanted we decide to go and have coffee at the Dome situated at the open lobby of the mall. The place was already throng with folks enjoying their drinks. 

We got ourselves a nice table and ordered our coffee and sat there to enjoy it.  A young couple nearby decided to change their table and got the one nearer to ours and soon we got into talking and chat on various subject about living. They introduce themselves as Mr and Mrs Lim.  They are from the generation of our kids and enjoying their free time together on this Saturday away from their kids. Before leaving we exchange information and promise to meet again in the future. It was really nice to get to talk to them. After a while we decided to move on after having a great time whiling our time at the mall this Saturday afternoon. 

Have a nice day.

No comments: