Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Hanging flowers...

Above is an image of the hanging flower in my little garden. When I first saw it at the flower shop some years ago it had just one small flower in a hanging pot. I like it so I bought it and hang it at the front of the patio. After awhile it stop flowering. I then put it on the ground in a bigger pot and nurtured it with love. Eventually after waiting for years it start flowering again. I was delighted to see the first bunch of the yellow flowers hanging down its branch. It does make me happy indeed so I kept nurturing it and feed it with fertilizer. And soon more flowers start to bloom adding that yellow color to my little garden. Now it has not stop flowering creating a radiant atmosphere to the patio’s ambiance. Enjoy it folks. 

Have a nice day.

5 comments:

Temuk said...

Those 'royal yellow' flowers can surely brighten up your patio... and certainly too the eyes of those who love radiant colors. I hope they would stay with you for quite a long time before they wither. Have a nice day!

Pak Idrus said...

Temuk, Thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Certainly this royal yellow flowers di brighten up my patio. Now it look like the birds are attracted to it. I believe a humming birds is looking for nectar from the many yellow flowers. I do hopes it keep coming, thus adding to the activities of my little garden.

As for that flower I notice it does stay longer that the usual flowers.

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Salam Pak Idrus,

Saya juga pernah mempunyai bunga ni. Saya gantung pasunya di beranda rumah saya.

Bunganya memang cantik. Tapi sayangnya tak tahu kat mana silap pokok tu kering dan mati. Saya rasa ingin mencarinya lagi di nurseri yang pernah saya beli dulu.

Pak Idrus said...

Kunang-Kunang,thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

This plants need plenty of water and nourishment and for it to grow well it should be planted in the ground or big pot and put on the ground. It should be watered regularly since it got plenty of leaves and flowers. Perhaps your plant was neglected and not been watered that is why I believe it die.

Have a nice day.

Lilbha Mathew said...

Whts the name of this yellow flowering plant.