Tuesday, January 03, 2006

The Coffee and our species.....


Well, never a day I go without coffee... True from the time I could remember, I have had coffee and it has been a ritual of a sorts at breakfast, after lunch and dinner.. Or wherever I go for a drink, except of course at the Mamak restaurant or stall, where I would have the Teh Tarik [Specially made tea with milk, the Malaysian way]... So the other day I was at Ikea and sat together with the others of the family for a short break before going into Ikea store to wonder and feast the eyes with the wonder of interior decorations and eventually on the way do more damage to the pocket as usual!!... We sat and as usual I would order coffee and hotdogs to go...The coffee here is freshly brewed and one are allowed to consume as much as one could drink for the price of one cup... Per person of course!!... And I love those hotdogs that this Swedish run store do it..it is a sort of a perfect simple hotdogs for me....I am writing this not because of the visit to Ikea or the hotdogs but rather on the subject of Coffee and here is a blog Locust St. that I visited recently and there is a great write up of this great drink that our species love so much "Coffee"...Personally I never knew that Coffee have such an interesting history!!. I got to this wonderful site from one of my favorite blog lynnspace.com ...Do visit this blogs and I believe you would enjoy reading it as much as I do...Have a nice day...

No comments: