Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Roses and Me....


When I was working, I always had a single rose in a slim vase on my table, Fresh gorgeous rose all the time...In an air condition room sometime it lasted for three days and then I get it replaced...I did this with a special arrangement with the flowers seller nearby... It has been like that with me..I need the company of another life, giving me an added life environment....Most of the time when you are in an office, you are alone and the only one that breath...So I thought having the company of another 'life' would add another company to the living space in the office, as well as making its environment more colorful to live....And it indeed do...Not only the presence of a single rose enhance the living space, it at the same time makes the living scene so different and its surrounding suddenly turn and look elegant...Making life colorful as well...I love roses....They say that flowers are the keeper of our joy. Yes, indeed...We are always happy when surrounded by flowers...Its shapes and sizes, its colors, the vibrant and soothing aroma and smell plus the aura surrounding it, do makes the differences in the way we live...Without it life would be stale indeed and in a sorts of a vacuum...We live in a wonderful world of colors and flowers became a very important part of that beautiful scenario...Together with the other living species on our planet...Sharing it with the other life, such as the plants and animals and insects makes the difference...It is the sharing that harmonize the environment that we live in...The ants that goes on doing their daily chore, the cricket that makes that distinct sound, the bird that chirp and jump from trees to tree, the little squirrel that rush out wherever there are out of sight of the human present...And the colorful plants that adore our little landscape, all together its make living so wonderful...Let say that you wake up and a knock on the door brings a bouquet of flowers to you from someone you know.. A beautifully arranged one...Surely you would be delighted and happy..Its, at least makes your day...That what flowers do to us among other things...To me personally flowers give us so much, seeing it grows and the plant flowers and then would stays for days, enhanced everything and giving love all the ways.... And roses is my choice...Happy birthday to Me...For today is my birthday...And I am sixty six years old today, alive and kicking, enjoying life as usual...In those working days, at every birthday I would find a beautiful bouquet of roses on my table send in by my spouse and now the Children and grandchildren seem to do the cakes and flowers....What a great life it has been and loves that I got all throughout my life....Thanks you God for the great live that I had been given all the years...Thanks to all the loves one and the friends that gave so much to making my live so wonderful... Have a nice day....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very happy 60th birthday, Mr. Idrus. Many more to come! Please smell the rose and keep on blogging!
Shehnaaz

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! And thank you for writing such beautiful things.

Liz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAK IDRUS! Roses are my favourite too :) Wish you all the best in life and lots of roses cheering your days.

shidah said...

66 is a good number! Happy birthday Pak Idrus and I hope that you have many more good years to come. Inshaallah :)

Anonymous said...

Mr. Idrus, I meant Happy 66th Birthday. Sorry for my oversight.
Shehnaaz

Pak Idrus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Pak Idrus said...

To all, thanks you for the good wishes...greatly appreciated...May God bless you all....take care.

Anonymous said...

Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic