Saturday, June 18, 2005

A blogger meet..

Pok ku invite me in a chat room for a TT, I replied that that I would be happy to meet and then he say why not lunch and I agreed...Well I have never met Pok ku, a blogger that I guess many people know. We would meet this Tuesday the 21st at NZ Melawati for lunch and the time is One in the afternoon...He say he would get other bloggers to come along and I would also try to bring someone that I know....I hope other bloggers who happen to visit my blog would be able to spare some time to join us for the lunch as a meeting among bloggers...Well it all start in cyberspace and like I had said before...The internet is a Godsend tool for us to communicate and make friends...Remember strangers are friends that we have yet to meet....So friend bloggers do find the time for the lunch planned on Tuesday the 21st of June, 2005 at the NZ Restaurant....This is an open invitation...The more the merrier...Lets make it an interesting meeting of bloggers...

3 comments:

Berisman said...

Pls give some tips on how to get to the restaurant.Thanks.

Pak Idrus said...

It is just near Carrefour,if you are coming from AU, proceed after the traffic light and turn left, if you are coming from the other direction turn right , behind this is Carrefour, u turn at Carrefour and you would find NZ [a mamak restaurant] any way call me 013 3890739

Pak Idrus said...

derumo, thanks, you really makes my day...I have reproduce your comment for others to enjoy...take care.