Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I visited a cyberfriend's blog today and guess what ?.. She was talking about the small house behind the big house, it use to be the small house behind the big house but now it has graduated and move from outside the house, to inside the house and now into our bedroom, what a progress for this very important and essential tool or appliance of our species, for without it life would be in a big mess indeed and I believe we just could not live without it anymore now...For my generation, in the beginning there was no such thing as the small house behind the big house, folks just do it wherever they like, in bushes, near the beaches or anywhere people are not looking, the best time they do it is at night or early morning... Those folks have programmed their system so good that they do not have to do it during the day or when they are away from their home or kampong...They must have a great software at that time to do such programming..And as we progress they do it at the river, that is why the Malay say kesungai.. to the river...Well as we progress, like our lady say it became more sophisticated with all short of version and it comes in color too...I just had one of mine redesign and renovated and some children of friends told their mom and dad that mine is like those in the hotel, spot clean and beautiful...Well since we have invited it to be in our home and into our bedroom, we have to give it some dignity and took care of it with love...Remember it is a very important part of our life now, our culture and as we all know we just could not live without it anymore...Well, I read the blog just before lunch and the way she describe it, I almost lost my appetite...But then looking at the one in my home...I felt good and my appetite came back....Well life is like that...Friends see that you keep it in good condition all the time and it should also, not only look good but smell good as well...The once small house behind the big house has progress far indeed in such a short time of our history....What an achievement of our species...I wrote about this some years ago in my blog and today this Lady .....blog it with color...Great...Have a nice day....

No comments: