Sunday, May 09, 2004

It is Sunday again.... Well I went for a drive with my Volvo classic....And at the parking lot at a local Mall a young couple smile at my classic and we soon got into a conversation... They were admiring this classic and the husband ask me what year was this car made.... I told him it is nineteen sixty six..... And He reply that He was born in that year.... Great... My Volvo is now thirty eight years old and so is this young man.... He has indeed time travel and gone back in time to the sixties......We talk and soon strangers became friends,... all because of this classic..... They were rather impressed with the condition of this car.... look just like a new car and when I showed them the engine.....They were delighted with excitement to see such a beau.... A simple engine that was invented some forty years or so ago by the Swede.... Remarkable... It so simple compare to today's engine.... The Volvo classic engine is so neat compare to the cramp engine of the present cars of it size...... It was indeed a wonderful encounter at the basement carpark..... Happy that I could show this young couple the car of yesterdays years and enjoying doing it.... Indeed vintage cars have a place in our life.... It makes life interesting....Not only for the owner but as well others that admire it.....

No comments: