Tuesday, December 23, 2003

The other day I received an email...a forward sort of email...a long one contain question requesting for answer....so I reply to the sender saying that we all should not waste our time on this kind of chain letters.....I say it would be better for us to use our resources and energy for better purposes....like contribute to developing our beloved country......I thought it is the best advise I could give....because I always believe we all should be productive...and any energy use for other unproductive way would be a waste....an example....say we have ten units of energy or resources....if we use two units for things that are not productive....then we loose and what left are eight more units, so we now have only eight more units to use for productive purposes instead of ten...if others use all the ten unit for productive purposes, then the one that use all its units for productive purposes are the one to gain....well when I pointed this out....the originator of the mail got rather angry....wrote a very long explanation of why the chain letters are useful...well that is his view of things and I have my view....I believe that if we waste our time and resources on unproductive things then we are the looser....some people just get jumpy when confronted with such issue, so I think it is best that I do not entertain such email in the future...I would just delete it and forget about it....I guess they would be happy with it...Silence...that is the nature of things....well I learn today that some people just could not accept critic....well let it be that...that is the real world......we all have difference opinion of things......

No comments: