Thursday, October 09, 2003

Well my Blog have a sort of face lift and all the new additions look great. Well I had to figured out how to get the Link done and the right way to post Images, so far after hours and hours of really hard work I managed to get it done and began to understand how the computer code works, at this age I am still learning, for those present generation it would be just peanut for them to understand how thing works in the computer, the coding and so on, as advise by those good people from Blogger and after reading all those instructions, slowly and surely I manage to understand the concept, and with the understanding, I began to be more daring in my venture to makes changes to my Blog pages, so far so good. One must understand that my generation are not that literate with the computer world, when I grew up the telephone was a luxury, electricity was for a few that could afford, indoor plumbing was non existence and even the small house behind the big house is still not been thought of as yet. That.. Bad as one would put it... well that is the real world then, so as can be seen we have progressed remarkably fast. We have fast forward in just less then fifty years. As one can see I am a sort of from bronze age of the computer and I have quantum leaped to this present world and for that I had to learn fast and learned I really did. An old man still learning and hope that he would not do more damage but instead would continue to integrated with eased into the computer literate society...so here I come to face the challenges of today's world and enjoying every minute of it......

No comments: