Friday, September 12, 2003

Blogging and Me...

I am a Malaysian, a grandparent, live in Ampang Jaya, near the capital city of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, love to write and hope that my writing would contribute in enriching the lives of everyone that I came in contact in cyberspace. I thought that after I retired from the government service in 1990 after serving the government for 32 years I would just lie low and enjoy life as it is but with Blogging everything changes for the better. It was just like starting a new adventure into the unknown; this time in cyberspace where most of us have never been before. With Blogging I began to get into the limelight again and with that getting to know more people of all ages which I never thought possible. The reason I took to Blogging is that I always want to share my thoughts.  As a Social Change Strategist I have always believe that knowledge how little it is would help one to move forward in improving their quality of life. In every article in this Blog I tried to give the readers especially the young to understand that 'nothing is impossible to a willing mind’.

No comments: