Friday, March 05, 2004

It is late at night, I am still at my laptop writing this after doing some surfing, visit a few blogs and found that a friend's blog has changed format.... I think this time He is getting somewhere.... Now it is 'Cool' not like before.... the Blog look angry.... Like an angry person in a tantrum.... I believe He has now come to earth and I am indeed happy that he just did that.... Before He blow himself up..... Well that is life.... we learn new things all the times..... And on the other front, at last I received a reply from my friend Alex.... I hope by now he get to read my Blog.... and on the way of figuring out how to start his own Blog.... I told him to get in touch with me if he has not found a way as yet.... Being an intelligent person I think he would be blogging by now... so Alex Happy Blogging or are you still having problem with your email.... I thing there are virus attacking the local network now.... I have being receiving suspicious email... Not to take chances, I did not open those email.... Immediately delete it... That is the best way not to get this virus into your computer.... Well like anything on this planet of ours, virus had to live as well.... They had work to do and they are doing just that.... to attack us computer nuts.... Some time they win and some time they loose.... At one time when I was new to the computer world.... I received a letter from a know address,... a friend with attachment... so I open this mail and voila!!! I got infected with a virus..... I had to do a lot of thinking and works many days to get rid of this worms.... I did got rid of it and now I am a little bit smart.... Am I..... I hope so.... We can never tell..... Those worms are smart as well..... so it seem that we had to be smarter as well.... well Alex if you are reading this.... You know that we have only won the battle and not the war as yet.... It would continue.... Guess they are becoming smarter....May be like those in the film Matrix..... Scary Eh!!! Yah!! I hope it would not come to that.... It not real....Well What is real.... Remember Matrix.... What is Reality........ I am not that sure anymore.... Are you Alex..... Well we human never learn..... We keep making mistake.... That us human..... According to History and Religion... It started with Adam and Eve.... They makes mistake and got sent out of Haven..... It look like this generation like us are still learning and keeping making mistake.... I guess that is us Human.... Not that perfect..... But we are one up in this game..... We are smarter then the computer...... and those virus or the worms...... Well it is getting late... in the early morning already... I am sleepy.... Got to go..... By the way do virus sleep as well.... I wonder.....

No comments: