Tuesday, June 01, 2004

It was indeed a great day... The first of June....Early this morning on looking at the email... I got a surprise....There glaring at me is an email from my 'lost' friend who live in the California desert....The last time I heard from her was some months ago when she said that she has sold her home and would move to Tucson, Arizona..... I was wondering where have she gone.... Without a word for so long....So some weeks ago I send her an email and was thinking of writing a note on my blog.... If she did not get my email, perhaps she would see the blog and would resume communication with me..... Well like all good things, my Guardian Angels was all the time watching over and got the message to her.... It has been like that with me, whenever I think of someone.... Then in a space of time.... I would somehow got connected... Either through an ecard or something else.... And in the case of this friend of mine that live in the California desert... She decided to sent me an email....Thanks the Great Angels of mine, that is always there to give me a helping hand...In times of needs...Its wonderful to have such a wonderful and caring Angels looking at you all the time.... Well it was indeed great to know that my dear friend is still kicking and having a great time in her golden age and would soon move to a new home to settled once again in her journey of life.... As I have said before.... We are always on a journey somewhere... And in the process we enjoy life to fullest....If You ever had the time.... Do sit down and relax and think, then you would find that everyday in your life, from the time you were born....You keep moving and moving...To a new phase of your life and never in a movement you are at one given point in space,in a given time....That means that we human or for that matter any life forms on this planet move along all the time and keep growing as well....On a journey of life.... In the process we grew up, accumulate knowledge.... have families....proceed on and on and there never ceased to be a stop on this journey... until your time is up....But then as we all know life goes on in another forms....For life is energy and energy just do not disappeared into thin air... It goes somewhere..... Where to... In Heaven I supposed.... To continue enjoying life in another form...For God is Great and Love and surely He would give us Love all the time..... Do take some time to ponder at the 'Interview with God'..Click the link on my site and learn and enjoy.......

No comments: