Thursday, December 11, 2003

Good morning, have a nice day....A quote: "Never apologise for you terrible friends. We are all somebody's terrible friends"[ J.G ].....I do not think we would be this happy, this morning if we have no friends at all....We would be lonely indeed....once someone said that I would be rich...of ya!! rich.....and he pause.... yes you would be rich indeed...but not in money but in friendship....I believe him and it is true...money I need like everyone know....but it just could not replace friendship....I have now thousand and thousand of friends all over the world, of all age and race, nationalities....some I have not even met, like those that I met in cyberspace.....Whatever it is, are still my friends and they all are treasure to me and I would surely treasured them all my life....I keep making friend, just the other day at a wedding dinner, it was a buffet....so after taking the foods, we decided to find a place to sit...and there you are... two seat vacant...at a table where a family were sited enjoying their meals....we enquire whether anyone sited at the empty seat and they with all the smile in the world said no and request us to take those seat and soon we get acquaintance and talk like old buddies...and eventuall became friend, a total stranger...well that is the nature of it...great we have new friends and the list is getting longer...I love it and enjoying meeting new friends...so friends if you read this....We remember you....Have a great day....

No comments: