Sunday, February 06, 2005

Sometime ago, after the Tsunami happening I received an email from a stranger who had visited my Blog, enquiring as to the real situation of the resort of Langkawi north of Penang and south of Phuket, Thailand... As usual I replied giving this person all the information so that he may be able to decide as to whether to proceed with his holiday in Langkawi.. The Tsunami happening jolted us all as to whether it is wise to go for a holiday to such places..., who would not be worried, I would..So I guess this French gentlemen were too, so to get a non bias information he decided to write to me and thanks to the Internet and cyberspace we made contact.. It was fortunate that we, my wife and a daughter had holiday in Langkawi last year and knew about the resort well, so it was easy for me to give information that are relevant to holiday maker, like this French gentlemen. I gave him many sites that are related to this country and the happening of the tsunami, so that he may be able to make a decision as to proceed with his holiday in Langkawi or not...As for me I wish he would proceed to Langkawi, the enchanting island in the sun for a great holiday.... I told him to visit Kuala Lumpur as well, either on the way to Langkawi or on the way back to Paris...And that we could meet in person, now that we have met in cyberspace...With that I wish him well and hope to meet.... As I had always said before, a stranger is a friend yet to meet.....

No comments: