Wednesday, February 09, 2005

On the third of February, as planned I waited for my guest, the stranger from Brittany, France at the destined location at the KLCC, a shopping mall crowded with people...I selected the Delifrance for our meeting places and I hope that we,both stranger would recognized each other and meet...He had earlier send me his latest photo via the internet, so I guess it would be easy since he would be accompanied by a lady friend....Well I arrived early and sat to enjoy a cool drink at one of the deli nearby...Reading the morning paper and I watch the crowd that passes by, for this part of the alley is throng by people that use the LRT to get to the KLCC, so it is always crowded... It is interesting to see those people walking by, some in their best dress and some so casual, in their jean and t shirt, Malaysian and other nationalities, mingling together making it a colorful scene indeed...I love this place, it is one of the shopping mall that my wife and me frequent for tea sometime...And of course to shop, for my dear wife love to shop....And enjoy shopping. After a while I left the cafe to take some photo snap of scenes to add to my collection of images for my photo blog...As it is lunch time, the crowd get bigger and soon the deli and coffee shop were full of people enjoying their lunch break...What a colorful scene of Malaysian enjoying their break from the monotony of their daily work...I have retired so I am more free with time and spending it to my our pleasure, enjoying every minutes of my own times...That is life my friends, the golden age is great and never a day is dull,so I continue to wait for the couple to arrive...Just as I was about to approach the Delifrance, I saw a couple walking fast town me and in an instance I knew they were the couple from France...I wave at them and they respond, Jack I said and then we meet and He introduce his friend Helen, a charming lady indeed, all smile...Since it is already past lunch time, I enquire whether they would just have coffee or lunch and they choose lunch, and request a Malaysian lunch...We headed for the Food court and had lunch there among the crowd of Malaysian....What a day a stranger has just became friends...The internet made it happen...It is indeed great for our species for we now could made contact in cyberspace and then eventually meet in person...We chat a little while having lunch and then proceed to see the twin tower, one of the wonder of world today.....A visitor's dream and to these couple it is going to be a reality today....There... In person at the Twin tower or the Petronas Twin Tower...

No comments: