Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Fruits... My favorite fruit is Banana.... Yes I love banana.... Actually banana is not a fruit, it is actually a herb....for this banana plant grow from tuber just like ginger and other herbs..... Anyway I do take other fruits as well..... Recently I found some Custard Apple in the supermarket and bought some.... the local call this fruits Buah Nona... Buah means Fruits... so it should be call Nona fruits locally instead custard Apple... Anyway it is a delicious fruits when it is really ripe.... I love the taste of this custard apple.... You should try it some time, if you find it in the market places.... There are two varieties that I know of, one purple in color and the other green in color.... but both taste the same... Really good.... So the next time you see this fruit.... Do make a try... I am sure you would love this fruits...........

No comments: