Saturday, April 24, 2004

I am still receiving unwanted mail.... Hope my antivirus works and that those unwanted mail would not be seen again.... I also hope that those mail that I had send recently reached their destination.... Like the email I send as a reply to that lady in Russia.... I hope the email that she sent to me is from herself and not from some virus.... I was thinking that this lady wrote the email after visiting my blog.....So I immediately reply to her email and up to now I have as yet to get some indication of whether the email is true and that she got my reply.... I did send a number of email to her.... The reason being that my computer was infected with virus and I had to spend almost a whole day to get rid of those virus..... I am still not sure whether I have got rid of all those virus..... Anyway I had to try to communicate to those email that I received..... I hope the lady from Russia read this and appreciate a reply so that I could put this case to a closure...... Well life is like that .... There would be always the up and down..... Sometime it is the computer virus.....Sometime the server stop working..... Sometime the computer hang...... Well we all have to live with it all the time.......

No comments: