Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Well it is good news today...I received an email from my friend who live in Bali saying that the Xmas card that I send had arrived...It took almost a month for the card to reach its destination, Bali...I posted the mail a week before Xmas, hoping that the card arrive just before Xmas, it was suppose to be a surprise...I did the card myself, a Special Xmas Card for a Special Friends, from us to our close friends in Bali...Well at last it arrived and we are happy indeed they have received the Card...Well a Christmas Card that is supposed not to make a story at all, to a sorts of a long story of the journey of a Christmas Card...In a way it makes a colorful story of Christmas in Bali...From the speed of email, to Airmail, to Seamail, to the Slow boat mail and now it went by Snailmail... What can we do, it has to be just that, to make this Xmas Card so interesting...Jerry and Marge, I am glad that you received the card... We are happy indeed...It makes an interesting story, an episode on our journey of life....Beautiful and colorful as ever...A great way to live and enjoy life...

No comments: