Sunday, August 06, 2006

The Orang Utan and Me...

Well, Well, Last week I got to ride an Elephant and met many wild animals, including a close encounter with a group of deer. These recent happening were a sorts of the first time that I got so close to those wild animals. And guess what yesterday!!, I met a couple of Orang Utan, the real one. Two very friendly one at the entrance of the Water World's safari, part of the A Fomosa Holiday Resort in the state of Malacca. I was there with the grandchildren enjoying a short break. After breakfast we wonder on and saw this two distance cousin of our species. They look very intelligent and did all sorts of trick to amuse the curious of our species. At time I wonder who is enjoying, the Orang Utan or Us the Homo sapiens. Since it is one of those days that is so difference from the other, we decided to take photo with them. And I got the snap as seen about. I believe both the species are enjoying the take. It really make me laugh when seen the image later on.

No comments: