Sunday, July 17, 2005

Coffee...My way...


A steamy hot black coffee start my day...To get it perfect to my taste I did it myself and it has been like that all along and actually I really enjoy the ritual of preparing my own breakfast every morning.... A glass of lukewarm Ensure...a complete liquid food, two eggs half boiled..I get it done in just thirty seven seconds using the microwave oven.... And of course My cup of steamy black coffee.. That my friends is my great breakfast of the day...Never I go without this breakfast...My own, did it my way and then enjoy it my way...To me we must enjoy every meals, especially the breakfast, the most important meal of the day, a starter of a sorts...I agreed...Coffee refreshes me and the smell Wow!!...The aroma is beyond description...The aroma of steamy hot black coffee!!!...When at the KLCC Me and my spouse would enjoy coffee at Strudle, a fine dine coffee house and the cake is simply delicious...It has been our stopover place to sit down and enjoy the coffee, while taking the time to watch Malaysian's young criss cross this pathway to the LRT or from the LRT into KLCC proper...This stretch is always busy, throng with people all in a rush to get to somewhere...Where!! I just do not know.. Shopping..What else city folks like us do...Shop and enjoy living... What you get in New York, Boston, Singapore or London you get it here...I love this shopping Mall, it is user friendly and I find it a fascinating place to be no matter at what time of the day or night...On one occasion, Me, My spouse and another couple of our age, after a dinner at the Lake Club decided that we should spend the evening at the KLCC coffee places with the front of the lake...The whole place were throng with the young yuppies enjoying themselves in a world of their own...We seem out of place but then we have been like them before, so why not joins in the crowd and enjoy...The life of city folks, at this enchanting city within the city...The KLCC...

2 comments:

shidah said...

Next time I pass the Strudel, I'll jeling2 ok, mana la tahu terjumpa pak idrus tengah berdating ke... ;)

Pak Idrus said...

Shidah, on any journey..if we are to meet, in due time we shall..You would surely recognized us if you see us, that I am sure...take care.