Saturday, November 01, 2003

Yesterday afternoon Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi was sworn in as the fifth Prime Minister of Malaysia in a colorful ceremony at Istana Negara [National Palace]. I am indeed please to see my former boss and a friend became the new Prime Minister of this beloved country of our. I was his Assistant Director when He was the Director of Youth in the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports in the early seventies. He was a great leader then and I am sure he would be a great leader to this country now...We all who have work under his able leadership, knew from day One that He would go places and now he has indeed made it to the top most place in the country leadership, as the fifth Prime Minister of Malaysia. I am sure he would take Malaysia to a greater height........He is popularly know as just Pak Lah, so to Pak Lah congratulation and May God bless you ....We all know you would be a great leader...[for more information, a piece on Pak Lah is at my Link, please click the Link, and take some time to read it, it is my small contribution to this great man, a boss and a friend], Thanks you.....

No comments: