Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Our man in Blue...

These happen two weeks ago. At 10:30am that morning I went to the  Ampang Police Station to make a report of a lost document. On arrival at the station I enquire as to how to do a report since it is not always that one go to the Police Station. I was told by a Police Officer there to take a number at the counter. I went in and as I was about to take the number [since there was no one else] the Policewoman at the counter ask me just to sit down and did the report on her computer. In just 15 minutes the report with copies was done. She then took me to another room to get it stamped and pay the RM4.00[for two copies]. I thank her and went home happy that the service was not only courteous but fast too. I want to thanks the PDRM  for a job well done. 

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Uncle said...

memang efficient sekarang

Pak Idrus said...

Uncle, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting. Yes they are more efficient now.

I would like to state here that had it not been for their good service we would not see the peace in the country today. With that we were able to enjoy prosperity as we see it now.

Have a nice day.

Liz said...

Sekarang semua dah buck up. Alhamdullillah masih ada sopan santun.

Pak Idrus said...

Liz Yahaya, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting. Agreed they have improve a lots.

I think they need a professional PR Department to handle the public. I told this to a senior officer at the station after making the report. Hope they would think about PR in a serious way.

To the Police do keep up the good works.

Have a nice day.