Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another toy....

Well, we never really grow up, do we!!. So I just got myself a new toy. A new digital camera. I went scouting for several days, window shop at a few malls as well as surf the Net, trying to make up my mind as to which one to buy. Actually it is not that easy to select one within one's own budget. What with so many models and ranges available in the market now.

Yesterday I went to the KLCC and drop at a one of the Camera store on the top floor of the KLCC. Ask to have a look of a camera, an Olympus that I had somewhat seen of the Net. The salesman was good at his job and explain whatever I need and eventually got me hooked on this toy. I bargain for a good price and additional free Add on. And in the end bought it for a price much cheaper then as advertised.

Friends I got myself this Olympus SP-350, a gift for my birthday this year. So with this new toy I have plenty of times to be toying around and learn to get the best images from this latest technology in Imaging...Have a nice day..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

PakIdrus,
Excellent choice.

Pak Idrus said...

Ana, thanks...

Adib Noh said...

Pak Idrus,
I got no camera gift for my recent birthday,so I am trying to save a few k;s to buy my dream Nikon D80;-)

Currently,I am using Lumix F8.You can peek at my online album at http://www.flickr.com/photos/adib

I look forward to see photos taken by you soon.