Monday, March 07, 2005

The Chat Room..., I have try to chat at a few chat rooms before and found that it does not work for me, so I stop joining any Chat Room...Recently a friend invite me to his Chat Room and I join in and like before I just could not understand what all this chatter are doing,,,,so after chatting for a while I decided that Chat Room are not for me...I believe in serious discussion on subject by subject but it look like some Chat Rooms that I visited did not appear to be going that way...So I excuse myself and no longer visit such room...I think I am rather naive as far as Chat Room culture are concern and as such I am not able to enjoy doing just that...Friends, thanks for inviting me and I hope you all would continue to enjoy yourselves in the Chat Room.. Have a nice day....

No comments: