Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Bauhinia Kockiana the brilliant flowers...

Above is the flowers in front of my house where I had planted varieties of greens and flowering creeper plants. The bright and brilliant flower in the image is call Bauhinia kockiana and it bloom all throughout the years. I hope to plant creeper plant with blue flowers, adding more colours to that area of my house. At present I have the Yellow Allemande, a bright yellow flower and many colours of Bougainvillea as well the Kenanga flower.

When all these plants bloom at the same time it turns the front of my house into a riot of colours in all the shades of greens and the colours of the rainbow. 

Have a nice day.

6 comments:

Al-Manar said...

They are beautiful and I can image what it looks like when the plants are in full bloom. Is there any liklihood that the bushy frontage will be the home some undesirable creatures?

Pak Idrus said...

Al-Manar, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Well when it all bloom the front of my house is a riot of colours. Making everyone including me happy. After all as they say.. flowers is the keeper of our joy. indeed it is. Birds, Squirrels and other small animals do come a visiting. As for the undesirable I am not sure. Anyway I love the greens and that little jungle of mine does bring be joy all the time.

Have a nice day.

nelly said...

salam

saya ingin bertanya samada akar pokok Bauhinia kockiana ini boleh menyebabkan dinding retak?

nelly said...

saya ingin bertanya jika akar pokok Bauhinia kockiana boleh menyebabkan dinding pagar retak?

nelly said...

adakah akat pokok Bauhinia kockiana boleh menyebabkan dinding pagar retak?

Pak Idrus said...

nelly, thanks for the visit. Saya rasa jika dijaga dengan betul akar pokok ini tidak akan menyebabkan dinding pagar retak.