Monday, February 13, 2006

Nature at its best......

I love the green of nature, it create that feeling of freshness.. Living in the suburban of a large city, it is not that easy to get that rural look and atmosphere, so to have the best of both world, the rural as well as the urban effect...I created that kind of atmosphere by adding the right kind of floral and fauna to my landscape, thus the images you see... Now I have insects, small animals such as squirrels, birds and bees coming around and interact with the living plants that I had planted in pots and that grows on the wall...Sometime I do see frogs come around too and wished that it stay around but it did not...Anyway it does not matter for the important things is that more and more of these friendly small animals and insects do made my small garden their home or playground as well. It is now normal to see bird chirping and jumping from branch to branch enjoying the freedom and the abundance of food that these little plants provides... Sometime I do put foods like fresh fruits and nuts around and these I believe have help to bring more and more of small insects come and go. Together with the small fish pond that I had built where the water runs and circulate all the time, the whole are of my small garden has become a complete eco system of a sorts... In that it gives us, the family an atmosphere that we otherwise would not get in this suburban setting... That feeling of freshness and the feeling of tranquility and of course that green looks of nature...... Enjoy...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi idrus I love the greenery....always my favourite !
As far as I can recollect my memory....I believe that is at the back of your house yeh? remembered the front is a terrace at the side is the car porch.

Pak Idrus said...

Marge, thanks, this is in front of the house... The house have been renovated many times since you last visit....