Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A great day...


Well...The forth of February was our little Adibah's birthday. Her sixth. A day before she call saying that tomorrow is her birthday, reminding us of that special day of hers... Of course we knew, that the forth of February is her birthday... Grandma would never forget her grandchildren birthdays... But Me the Grandpa is something else, often forget all these birthdays.. I guess that it is old age or that it is the male of our species that seem to forget such important events... Sometime I just could not remember, even the birthdays of our children. I sometime forget especially now that they have grown up and are adult and living their own life...But I had never forgot my spouse birthday...That I always remember..I believe that is the good side of me...Always remember her birthday that comes in April...She is a Pisces and I am a Leo...Good combination you say...Well we got along well and have lasted for all these while and last year celebrated our forty three years of marriage...Coming back to the story of our little Abibah's birthday...We all decided to give her a party of a sort, so in the afternoon we went to her home which is nearby and brought all those gifts for her and also for her younger brother, for this little kids always expected gift whenever others got theirs... Well He would grow up some days and understand that one would get gift while the other had to wait for their time to get birthday gift...Her parent had already got the cake and the other gifts for her and her little brother as well...When we arrived She was delighted and wanted to show the new gift she had got...We then present her with the gifts and soon the whole afternoon became such a wonderful events, with the birthday cakes and photo taking...And as usual with such birthday party in a family it was hilarious as well..The image above is some of the memorable moments...Have a nice day...

4 comments:

Berisman said...

Pak Idrus,
That is great!I look forward to it when my time comes.At the moment,none of my kids(all boys) are married yet-so I have to wait for a while..insyaAllah.

--Adib

Pak Idrus said...

Pak Adib, thanks for the visit, well.. grandchildren are indeed godsend gift for us folks in the golden age... You would soon be one when the time comes...take care.

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://fbhzuhsg.com/vdgb/azvh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qxhwyspe.com/rtap/ouvb.html]Cool site[/url]

Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://fbhzuhsg.com/vdgb/azvh.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://qxhwyspe.com/rtap/ouvb.html]Cool site[/url]