Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I am not sure of what to write today...Well let it be at that....So I surf the net and read the website of a friend...... In its he gave some detail of his family, in that he has two daughters, a son and two grandchildren.... He never talk about his grandchildren before and that he is already a grandfather.... Once he told me that he had a daughter and a son and never mentioned of any of his kids that got married, not that I know of... Anyway I did not ask him, although I knew that he had a wife before his present wife and the first wife a 'white' had a daughter when she left him at the early part of their marriage.... Recently I was at a friend's house and over lunch I told this friend, of a friend that I know and that he is so and so.... On hearing the name....This friend of mine gave an instant remark... An un call for remark...Oh!!!! That person who had married before.... I was taken aback and just kept quiet, although I knew that the friend of mine once had a wife which he married when he was in the UK and then on his return to Malaysia brought her back... It seem that they had a baby girl.... Their marriage did not turn out alright and she return to the UK with the baby.... This is the version that I am told.... To me it is not a strange story.... I have many friends that married foreigner and a few of the marriages works well and now some have grown up children with them living in harmony in this country and some even have grandchildren... And there are some that did not makes its.... One of those thing that happen in life..... As to this friend of mine.... Someone told me of his failed first marriage and I just kept quiet about it and just stored it in my memory bank and then forget about it... I thought not many people knew of this episode of my friend's life story.... Until that lunch at a friend's house in Kuantan... even that I just kept quiet and soon forget about it until today when I read this friend's Homepage.... Now that I knew it officially, I would like thanks him for completing the picture and making its clear..., for I understood his dilemma .... I am sure that he is happy now that I knew all along of that episode of his life..... My friend... That is life.... and now that he... officially have grandchildren .... I believe he would not mind that I call him Atuk [grand's], the next time I see him.... Thanks again my friend.... Let get on with life....I would love to meet his eldest daughter and his grandchildren..... Some day perhaps..... Another mix up Malaysian family.... We call it here pan Malaysian nationality.... That is Malaysia, a country where mix marriage is not that uncommon.... Malaysian a new nationality in this part of the world.......

No comments: