Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Of Coffee....

It was a beautiful day. The weather was fine and from my patio I could see the blue sky and patches of white clouds. I took my iPad and Kindle and with a cup of coffee sat at the Kopitiam table at the patio. And whilst the morning away while surfing the net and reading from the eBook. In front of me are the greens of my little garden. There is a fishpond as well two small fountains that I had created.  The water from the small fountains and in the fishpond creates the sound of dripping water like that when it rains. The greens of the garden and the sound of dripping water turn the whole patio into a cool place to enjoy the day. 

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Cheqna said...

Assalamualaikum Pak Idrus,

Sounds like your day is nice indeed..where as I have been "playing with dust" ~ digging into old documents.

Thank you..how calming it is to imagine such scenario..and with the nice music background.

:-)

Pak Idrus said...

Cheqna, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Yes it was a lovely day and the patio of my house is one place that I could sit quietly and enjoy the day.

Have a nice day too. Take care.

Temuk said...

Pak Idrus,
That's what we call "Rumahku syurgaku". At our age, nothing is more desirable than the peaceful and relaxed environment of our own home. Have a nice day.

Pak Idrus said...

Temuk, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Well at this age time belong to us now and at our command, thus we could enjoy it the way we like best.

Nothing like home and it is truly Home Sweet Home.

Have a nice day.