Saturday, March 24, 2012

My little Garden...

It was a beautiful day with the sun shining bright. It has been hot and humid but with the greens from my little garden and the trickling water from the fountains, the patio became cooler. It made a great place to sit down in the afternoon to enjoy a good cup of coffee. And that is what I was doing that gorgeous day. 

Then I notice the new flowers adding color to the green background of my garden. It looks enchanting indeed. I then took my camera and snaps a few shots and sharing it here for all to enjoy the charm of my little garden. 

To digress a little; early this month I had redo my garden with the addition of new flowering plants and other greens. With that introduction of new plants the garden began to look better than before. A few of the newly grown plants has flowers adding colors to the little garden, thus the changing scene of my little paradise of greens.

 Have a nice day folks and take care.

4 comments:

Cheqna said...

Assalamualaikum Pak Idrus,

how nice it is to enjoy your own garden..where as I have to travel to enjoy one. :-)

Temuk said...

Redoing a garden can be time consuming and challenging. The funny part is once the redoing is done you'd feel so satisfied that you would say "That's it, it's ok now. No more changes, no more additions...". Next month you'd find yourself redoing the garden, again, and say the same thing, again, too!

Have a lovely day ahead, pak Idrus.

Pak Idrus said...

Cheqna, thanks for the visit and the good words on my little gardening.

Well I just got that little space in front of my patio and am trying my very best to get myself a garden that I call my own. It turn out to be great and much easier to maintained. Now my little corner of paradise.

Have a nice day.

Pak Idrus said...

Temuk, thanks for the visit and sharing your valuable experiences on gardening.

Yes, the redo and reorganize would eventually became a ritual of gardening. Personally I never like the same scene all the time thus I would take the trouble to redo things. Moreover in a little garden like this more attention had to be done all the time. If not it would be a little jungle instead of a garden.

One of the greatest advantages we in our golden years got is 'time'. It is on our side. We could afford to spend it the way we like careless of how the time passes by. And enjoying those beautiful time with our own garden.

Have a nice day.