Thursday, September 22, 2011

TT with Friends...

It was a beautiful Monday morning in September. Been alone I decided to go for breakfast outside. The nearest place is the Mamak Restaurant at the PETRONAS Station nearby. This place is always throng with folks either having breakfast or brunch at this time of the day. I parked my car in the vicinity of the Supermarket nearby and head for the restaurant. Sat down and instead of just ordering the usual Roti Canai I had Rice with Curry. I watch folks enjoying their share of breakfast and then saw a familiar figure, a friend making an order. After I had finished the food I join him at the table. Tawfik is the son of the late Tun Dr. Ismail [the former Deputy Prime minster of Malaysia during the early part of our independence]. Tawfik was with his son Sulaiman named after his uncle, another famous figure during that era. He introduced me to his son and I sat down to join them just having Tea 0 while they enjoyed their full breakfast of Murtabak and Roti Canai with eggs. As usual we chat on the socio political scene of the country. It was indeed a great chat and since we both had other things to do that morning, we parted and went on our own way. Well folks it was indeed a fruitful morning with friend in Ampang Jaya.

Have a nice day.

4 comments:

Wan Sharif said...

Look like weightwise..you are the healthiest among the three ;))

Al-Manar said...

Should have gone to Ayah Wang's open house. I heard it was great - an ta pau as well!

Are you not going to share with us what you discussed about the socio political scene of the country?

I would love to hear.

Pak Idrus said...

Wan Sharif thanks for the visit. Well thanks for the good words and I know for sure that I am the oldest among the three.

Have a nice day.

Pak Idrus said...

Al-Manar, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Well I did not go to Ayah Wang open house. Had other plan for that day. As for what the chat is all about when the time come I would blog about it.

Have a nice day.