Friday, November 24, 2006

Life is beautiful...

Actually I am not that sure what to write at this moment in times. So I just sat here listening to the beautiful song on my TV and enjoying the moments as its goes. My cell phone beep and it was a short beep and before I could get to answer it, it stop. I look at the caller's number and did not recognized it, so I did not call back. A while after the I got an SMS message in Malay which say 'can we be friend'. I replied that it is OK to be friend and send the message to that unknown number. So that is what just happen. Interesting Eh!. Life is like that.

Anyway just let me tell this story of my friend the elusive squirrel, the brown one that had been my friend of a sort for some years already. We had not really met but have seen each other. Still a stranger. It is like this, I know for sure that there is a family of squirrel living in front of our home as well as in the backyard. Since its always come and run around I decided to feed it with fruits like apple and almost every day I would cut a few piece of apple and place it on a plate. I then put the plate between some flower pots at the patio of my house. This particular squirrel would come and eat or take it home. At time I would notice it coming over and because it is rather shy I would not make any noise but watch it comes and goes. It is fun and I love this relationship as for me it is part of the equation of our lives on this planet, that we share.

2 comments:

~ GAB ~ said...

Beautiful... What I can read in between the lines is that you've come to the point in this life where the horizons of life is get wider for you...

Pak Idrus said...

gab, thanks for the visit, appreciate the comment. Lets makes our lives now as colorful as ever. Enjoy.