Thursday, October 20, 2005

Datin Seri Endon Mahmood...Al Fatihah...


This morning a close friend Datin Sri Endon Mahmood, the wife of the Malaysian Prime Minister was call to the lord... She pass away peacefully at her home in Putra Jaya at Seven fifty five this morning of October 20, 2005... I got a call from a friend this morning saying that Endon has pass away...She had been sick for sometimes already... I switch the TV and there were the announcement on...I told my wife and decided to pay our respect and with the friend who call me this morning would part for Putra Jaya at eleven this morning....Without much ado, we left our home at eleven and then went to fetch the friend and his spouse...And straight away drove to Putra Jaya...One arrival we found there are already many people arriving to pay their respect to the late Datin Seri Endon...The whole area near the Prime minister's residence were pack with cars bumper to bumper and people moving in drove...We drove slowly and had to park our car about two kilometers away from the residence of the Prime Minister...So we walk all the way and as we approach the building, it start raining, more and more people start to arrive, we move on in the rain and eventually arrived at the main building...Not knowing where the entrance is we just follow on and found ourselves at the back of the building...Luck was on our side, the back door was open and we saw people coming out of it and then a worker allow us to enter by this door and take the lift, which would take us to the main building...With the others we got into the lift and arrived at the main entrance of the main hall... Here the arrival of people to pay their respect were well organized. With the crowd We follow slowly up the step and eventually got into the room where the Late Datin Seri Endon Mahmood were laid..., We say our prayer and move on...I decided to call on the Prime Minister, Datuk Seri Abdullah Ahmad Badawi himself...My former boss and a friend in the seventies, when He was serving as the Director of Youth in the Ministry of Culture, Youth and Sports..I was then his assistant...[read the link - Pak Lah on my Blogsite] I move on and shake his hand and say my condolence to him, follow by my wife who did the same and in that short moment had a short talk with Him and then move on...I stop to write a piece in the Condolence Book and then left the building....Well friends, that is life, one day you are there and the other moment No More.. I pray... May She find a place in heaven...Al Fatihah [The first Surah of the Koran]...Amen...

1 comment:

Ni said...

AL FATIHAH juga dari saya.


tak pi putrajaya, dpt tengok kat TV aje