Tuesday, November 30, 2010

An elegant white!...

It was one of those days. I went to the little garden and watch all the greens grow. It has been my morning ritual and I am happy doing it. It is one of those things that made me happy: taking care of the plants in the garden kept me busy in the early hours of the morning or in the late hours of the evening. With time on my sides I often take it easy and while the time away careless of the happening around me. Enjoying every moment in the garden, watching the ants running around doing it business, watching the little birds perching and tweeting on the branch. And at time saw that elusive squirrel of mine comes to eat the fruits that I had left on the plate on the top of the fence. It now more friendly but still elusive. They say it would be friendlier as time passes. Sometime while doing the gardening it rains. It does not matter for my little garden is under a translucent roof. I love to see the pattering of the raindrops on the roof and enjoy the coolness that rains bring to the humid tropical temperature. In a way the garden rejuvenate me and I often felt fresh and happy. That is why the garden means so much to me. It gives me that green atmosphere as well that rural feels that is not easy to get living in the city. This little garden gives me that touch of the rural. It is a place that inspire me to wild my thoughts and at time daydreams. This morning while browsing the garden I saw this little white flower. The branch of the flower sat on the leaf of a fern above the fish pool. It was just one tiny flower and yet it looks so elegant on its own. I did enjoy that brief moment looking at it. I snap it up and sharing it here for everyone to enjoy. Have a nice day.[click image to enlarge]

4 comments:

Liz said...

Salam Pak Idrus,

It has been a long time I didn't blog myself. Just checking on you page. Nice new look. Your garden sounds interesting and alive. True that living in the city, we need to have a comfortable home with at least little garden for escapism. I had my little balcony filled up with pots of roses as know in my facebook.

Great hobby, gardening is. Isn't it (:

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Salam, Pak Idrus! Now that's what I call a good life. Taking care of oneself and nature in one's golden years. Great photos, as usual!

Pak Idrus said...

Liz, thanks for the visit and sharing your thought on the subjec to this posting. True the garden how small the space is still would contribute to our well being. That little flower, the insect and the birds does made our life colorful.

Have a nice day.

Pak Idrus said...

~Covert_Operations'78, Ee Lynn thanks for the visit and the good word on my kind of living as well at the image that I too. I am indeed glad that you did enjoy that image.

Have a nice day and take care.