Friday, March 19, 2010

Yet another beautiful day...


Woke up early to another beautiful day. It is Friday and it is the weekend already. As for me who are enjoying my golden age, everyday is the same. I was wide-awake at just after five this morning and just lay there on my bed whiling the morning with daydreams of all the possibilities the day would take us. It is just the beginning of the day. I got out of my bed and then went around doing the morning ritual; opening the front door and in came a rush of fresh air from the garden out-front. It felt good to breathe the fresh air and see the greens at this early part of the morning. The clock shows 6.30AM and I do felt good this morning. Then I went to the kitchen and open the window there and here again I could felt the fresh air came gusting into the kitchen, filling it up with the freshness of the morning air. The sun is just above the horizon and its rays have yet to penetrate the floor of my kitchen, which usually happened when it rises toward noon.

I could hear the bird chirping making its morning call. I could not see it today but a few days ago I saw it sitting on a branch on my Custard Apple tree as seen in the image here.

Folks that is the beginning of my day, so do have a nice day as well. Take care.

2 comments:

Pat said...

More amazing pictures, Pak Idrus!

There are birds chirping in my trees right now, but I can't even see them! You've inspired me to sneak outside and try to catch a glimpse of them! Hahahah!

You have a good Friday, and a great weekend, too.

Pak Idrus said...

Patricia, thanks for the visit and the good words on this posting. I am indeed glad that you enjoy the image and got inspired by it.

Yes there are many things that nature share with us outside our home and a peep from time to time would surely made our day.

Have a nice day and take care.