Monday, July 11, 2011

Of the Hibiscus...

It was a beautiful Sunday morning in July. I sat at my patio typing this while listening to the dripping water from the small fountain beside the fishpond. I love to hear the sound of water and it always give me that taste of freshness of the air around it. Out-front at the little garden the hibiscus have bloom with its brilliant color, radiating its surrounding. 

This flower has no fragrant like the other flowers and each of the flower just lasted for only a day. The next day another one would bloom. That is its way of flowering. But in that  short spans it does throws it charm around thus folks love this flowers which comes in many varieties and colors. 
I have taken a few shot of this flower using the Macro Lens as well using the normal lens that I often use. Here I am sharing with all to enjoy the image of the hibiscus in my garden. It is the national flower of Malaysia. 

Have a nice day. [Please click on image to enlarge]

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's surely are..
Thanks for sharing..

~CovertOperations78~ said...

Wow, Pak Idrus, the petals are 2-tone! The hibiscus certainly is a beautiful flower. We used to grow many varieties at home.

Pak Idrus said...

Jamiel, thanks for the visit and the good words on the subject of this posting.

Have a nice day.

Pak Idrus said...

~Covert_Operations'78~, Ee Lynn thanks for the visit and the good words on this images that I took. Yes the Hibiscus is indeed a glorious flowers.

Have a nice day.