Sunday, June 06, 2010

The mystic of roses...

Rose is a flower that I believe everyone loves. It came in many sizes and colors and its fragrant is soothing. It always brings happiness to all whenever it is presence. Above is the scene of the roses in my little garden and it is growing very well indeed. Our neighbor the Chan family went for a holiday to the Cameron Highland and brought back a pot as a gift to us. How thoughtful they are, who have been our neighbor since 1974. Well folks that is live, great neighbor, great surrounding and that made a great life for all.

Have a nice Sunday folks.

2 comments:

louis said...

One of the things I remember most about my father is his love for roses. He sought out different varieties and waged a constant battle with the ants and other pests that dared to blemish his prized roses.

I think all of his children have carried his admiration for roses all through our lives.

Pak Idrus said...

louis, thanks for the visit and sharing your thoughts on the subject of this posting.

Yes the Rose is an enchanting flower. It always generate love and folks fascinated with it would want to grow it and enjoy the flower grows and that includes me. But as you know Roses does not grow well in the lowland in Malaysia, thus it is very difficult to get it to flower well like the one you often see at the florist.

I can understand how fascinated your dad was and I believe he did enjoy it all the time; from growing until it flowers. Happy to know that you inherit his passion for Roses. I too love this wonderful flowers. It always brought happiness to me.

Have a nice day.